There is nothing better in the fall than a nice cozy campfire with family and friends. Bringing the best treat to the backyard bash makes the best even better. Though this is not my own personal recipe, I highly recommend it. I think the butterscotch chips are what really make these cookie bars stand out. Give it a try and see what you think!
S’MORES COOKIE BARS
¾ C Margarine or butter
3 C Graham Cracker Crumbs
1- 6 oz. Package Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
1 C Butterscotch Chips
1 C Mini Marshmallows
1- 14oz Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 13×9 pan, combine margarine with crumbs. Press to form an even layer.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and marshmallows.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over the mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Cool and refrigerate for 1 hour.