CareWell Services Southwest is governed by a Policy Board of Directors made up of representatives from Barry and Calhoun counties.
Policy Board Meetings 2022-2023
The Policy Board for CareWell Services meets the fourth Monday of each month at 5:30 pm (unless otherwise noted).
- Executive/Personnel Committee
- Finance/Audit Committee
- Quality Committee
- AAA Advisory Council
Agendas & Minutes By Date FY 2022-23
The meetings of the Policy Board of Directors for CareWell Services are open to the public and members of the public shall be afforded time, subject to reasonable constraints, to comment on any item or topic that is before the Policy Board and subjects that are part of the meeting agenda. Guidelines for public comment are as follows:
- Limited to three minutes during the Public Comment period of the Agenda.
- Directed to the Policy Board and not to individual members.
- Presented in a professional demeanor and not in a threatening, profane, vulgar, or abusive manner.
- Topics that are relevant to the matters of business currently before the Policy Board as outlined on the agenda.
- Reference topics that are outside of the control of the Policy Board, political in nature, or targeted at an individual Policy Board member, advisory council member or staff person are not permitted.
- Speakers should provide their name, county of residence, and agenda item they wish to comment on prior to addressing the Board.
- The Policy Board will not respond to questions. Members of the public are encouraged to present all comments/questions in writing, which will become part of the official record. Individuals who engage in repetitive comments/questions will be asked to refrain and/or yield the floor.