Agendas & Minutes
The agenda and minutes for the Policy Board Meetings can be found below, listed by date.
Monday, May 23, 2022:
Monday, February 28, 2022:
Monday, January 24, 2022:
Monday, November 29, 2021:
The meetings of the Policy Board of Directors for CareWell Services are open to the public and members of the public shall be afforded time, subject to reasonable constraints, to comment on any item or topic that is before the Policy Board and subjects that are part of the meeting agenda. Guidelines for public comment are as follows:
- Limited to three minutes during the Public Comment period of the Agenda.
- Directed to the Policy Board and not to individual members.
- Presented in a professional demeanor and not in a threatening, profane, vulgar or abusive manner.
- Topics that are relevant to the matters of business currently before the Policy Board as outlined on the agenda.
- Reference topics that are outside of the control of the Policy Board, political in nature, or targeted at an individual Policy Board member, advisory council member or staff person are not permitted.
- Speakers should provide their name, county of resident, and agenda item about which they wish to comment prior to addressing the Board.
The Policy Board will not respond to questions. Members of the public are encouraged to present all comments/questions in writing, which will become part of the official record. Individuals who engage in repetitive comments/questions will be asked to refrain and/or yield the floor.